Thursday, March 08, 2007

Crocheting


Here is a picture of my latest project. I know, I know. I have so many things that are at varying stages of completion (or not!). Everything I am working on requires thinking. There is nothing wrong with that if you are up to making a decision. I realized that I wasn't and that explained my lack of enthusiasm. I do miss my embroidery and cq. The pretty threads, beads and dodads. I don't think it will be too much longer before I'm back at it.
As for the afghan, I have a lot of wool. Some left over from projects from long ago and some given to me. While I would have loved a scrappy afghan, that would have required some decision making. Since I have a lot of the teal and beige I stuck with that. And the ripple pattern is a no-brainer. For me at least. No thinking required.
So, in the evening I put the television on and crochet away. And I am enjoying this much more than I thought I would. Oh, and I bet my husband will like a new afghan on the couch. The one he uses is starting to fall apart. It must be at least 18 years old!

No comments: