Originally uploaded by sewquilty.
This is my current work-in-progress. She is chock full of mistakes but I am loving every minute of it! Especially once I purchased an open-toed craft foot for my sewing machine. What a difference that made. Imagine being able to see where I am sewing.
This should be "Goldberry of Withkywindle" which is a Patti Culea pattern. I did her feet wrong but thats ok since she will be wearing shoes. I didn't stuff her hands enough nor did I paint them before I attached them to her arms. When I have her fingers interlocking they look much better. I was just sitting outside attaching the ruffle and when I went to snip a thread I gave her a boo-boo instead. Time to put her down and some fray check should solve that one. I hope! I'll also paint her hands and they can dry overnight.
I will be posting an update in the next few days.