Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Under the Sea Wallhanging


Under the Sea Wallhanging
Originally uploaded by sewquilty.

I haven't blogged in quite some time again.... I seem to do computer time in spurts. At least I have finished some things while not sitting here!

This is a picture of a second Under the Sea block that I made. This one is for me though. It is August 21 and I took down a Christmas decoration to hang this up. How sad is that? Apparently I don't look at the walls in my own home! In my own defense these are hanging on the same wall as the stairs so it is only a partial wall. And next to them is a clock that I never look at. There is still another decoration above this wallhanging too. They are the size of postcards. It would be nice if I made something to hang above this and take the other one down. We shall see.

1 comment:

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello Linda, I love your undersea block. The mermaid is beauttifully done. Great job.