Monday, November 19, 2007

Bathing Beauty


Bathing Beauty
Originally uploaded by sewquilty.

I'm still here... trying to keep myself busy and out of trouble. I've been working on some small stitcheries. This one called "Bathing Beauty" was the first one I did. My Aunt will be swimming again to help her back. Isn't this the perfect thing to add to the front of a tote. It is sitting on my sewing machine table just waiting for me to sew it all together. I just have to think it through "before" I start. Of course there is the option of following a pattern. Unfortunately I know me, and I wouldn't follow it anyway! Even though I know I will get frustrated at some point, I do enjoy making things as I go along. Hopefully it won't be too long before I have a picture of a tote bag to post!

No comments: