Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Christmas Ornaments


Christmas Ornaments
Originally uploaded by sewquilty.

I kept my fingers pretty busy yesterday. I finished this ornament. This is the last white on white one that I made. I know my younger sister is going to go for these white ones.
Next up are the 2 gold ones I've made. One is all embellished and the other is just waiting for a few more beads. Then I can sew them up. Wouldn't it be nice if I get to those today. I'll be back with pictures when I get them done.
It really is a great feeling to start and finish a project in such a short time. I think this is the best I've done with Christmas ornaments ever! Well, actually the year I crocheted little stockings for the trees and put those small candy canes in each one. Now, that was fast!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful..love the WOW hearts!
very elegant.