Thursday, November 02, 2006

Wallhanging


Wallhanging
Originally uploaded by sewquilty.

I have been gone for a long time but I have not been idle! I have quite a few pictures to share, just not sure when that will happen.
I have been having a bit of technical problems lately. My computer is broken and just not worth fixing cost wise. Unfortunately it itsn't in the budget right now. It is going to have to come out of the Christmas budget and of course that means waiting till Christmas!! Our TV broke at the same time. When it rains, it pours here! However we now have a new 50" plasma tv. Actually it is my husbands new toy! He's allowed I guess.
This is a test post using my sons computer. I had to use my camera to get a picture. (I'm used to my scanner.) This computer doesn't have the same photo program so I'm not sure how to edit a picture yet. I'm glad I tried not to get too much of the mess in the picture.
I was in Joanns yesterday and of course just had to walk around. I saw this floral print and just had to get some. And then I picked up some coordinating fabrics. This will be the background for I'm not sure what yet! ha ha I know it will be flowers. I love applique but I will fuse these unknown flowers down. I want to get this on the wall quick. That means something simple. I'm hoping to try for today, but we shall see.
I'm in Sharons class at Joggles. I printed the first lesson and I'm trying not to read it yet..... I know that won't last!!! Off to do some sketching to see what I can do with this.
My fingers are crossed that this works...

No comments: