Originally uploaded by sewquilty.
Here is an update on my wallhanging. The flowers are fused on. Now, the "quilt police" will just have to get over it, lol, because I have a plan! I am going to be making my quilt sandwich and then use free motion quilting to sew down the flowers. Put swirlies inside the flowers etc.. I wanted to put some green floss fly stitches on the leaves. I'll wait till the end and see if I can do it. Then will come my favorite part, beads! Oh, and perhaps buttons for the centers of the little yellow flowers. I'll have to see what I can find. Which reminds me I have to go search for my safety pins. DD "borrowed" them!! They are in her room somewhere.
I put together the printout from Sharons class at Joggles. I can't believe I forgot to get a binder. I found a small one that I can use temporarily. I read it last night and have started to gather my "supplies". Just not sure on what colors I want to use. Thats what happens when you love all colors!
I am posting this from Flickr and just noticed there is no spellcheck here. I didn't catch any errors so I hope no one else does too.