Friday, November 03, 2006

Wallhanging Continued


Wallhanging 002
Originally uploaded by sewquilty.

Here is an update on my wallhanging. The flowers are fused on. Now, the "quilt police" will just have to get over it, lol, because I have a plan! I am going to be making my quilt sandwich and then use free motion quilting to sew down the flowers. Put swirlies inside the flowers etc.. I wanted to put some green floss fly stitches on the leaves. I'll wait till the end and see if I can do it. Then will come my favorite part, beads! Oh, and perhaps buttons for the centers of the little yellow flowers. I'll have to see what I can find. Which reminds me I have to go search for my safety pins. DD "borrowed" them!! They are in her room somewhere.

I put together the printout from Sharons class at Joggles. I can't believe I forgot to get a binder. I found a small one that I can use temporarily. I read it last night and have started to gather my "supplies". Just not sure on what colors I want to use. Thats what happens when you love all colors!

I am posting this from Flickr and just noticed there is no spellcheck here. I didn't catch any errors so I hope no one else does too.

No comments: