Saturday, January 13, 2007

Buttonhole Stitch Sampler


Buttonhole Stitch Sampler
Originally uploaded by sewquilty.

Sharons TAST for this week is buttonhole stitch. I use this stitch frequently in my CQ also. There is so much you can add to the bar of this stitch. Here is a picture of my sampler so far. I'm not adding anything for this sampler (I think). I am trying to stick to working just the stitch for a fabric book of stitches. I have so many ideas of what to do with these but so far I am leaning towards this one. Perhaps make another one with stitch combinations. These are only 6 x 4 so if I sit long enough I can finish these up. Sounds easy huh!! LOL

1 comment:

Susan said...

I like the idea of having just the basic stitches on a sampler. If you have those, you can always think of ways to embellish them.