Monday, January 22, 2007

Snowman Stitchery Wallhanging


Snowman Wallhanging
Originally uploaded by sewquilty.

Isn't this a cute little wallhanging. Since it is cold here in NY I was finally motivated to finish this. I'm not too sure where I got the pattern from but I think I just googled snowman coloring page or something like that. I used three seed beads for the berries with the holly leaves on the snowman's hat. All the stitching is done with 2 ply embroidery floss. The finished size is 10 by 11 1/2.
This is now hanging where the scarecrow wallhanging was. I'm going to have to come up with something to replace this for the spring. I would love to have something with hearts for Valentines Day but am sure I wouldn't finish it in time.
Tomorrow I will have some sitting time in the Dr. office so I need to have some small stitching to keep me occupied. Off to google bunnies and tulips!

No comments: