Sunday, January 07, 2007

Herringbone Sampler

Herringbone Sampler
Originally uploaded by sewquilty.

I finished my Herringbone Sampler. I only used DMC Pearl Cotton #8 for this sampler. I was trying to keep it simple and just show the stitches. I used a varigated green and then added a little yellow and purple. My outline is very crooked. I went the lazy way and didn't mark the edges. Oh well, live and learn.
This is a great stitch and I like to use it in my crazy quilting. It has lots of openings for other stitches and beads or especially sequins.
I'm looking forward to the next stitch!

No comments: