Saturday, January 06, 2007

Happy New Year!

OK, I'm a little late. But it is the thought that counts. I wish everyone a happy and healthy new year! 2006 ended here with some health and family issues. Hopefully 2007 will be better.

My family loved the Christmas ornaments that I made. I forgot to bring them for Christmas but my sister had the family over her house before New Years. Everyone picked one. I am planning on sewing up some more and just having them on hand when I'm in the mood for something small and fast. I have quite a bit of Christmas fabric and was thinking that a tote bag of some sort would be a great place to store something like this. Something that I can hang on the wall behind the sewing machine would be perfect. Otherwise I will lose it. lol Besides, out of sight, out of mind!

Sharon has started TAST. I love the herringbone stitch and have started a sampler. I'm almost done and will get a picture up. I have to connect the scanner. Fingers crossed that it will not become a time consuming thing.

While not one to make new year resolutions (since I won't keep them anyway! lol) I am hoping to accomplish more this year. My problem is that I enjoy too many things! I tend to project hop. A little more focus would be a good thing. Hopefully there will be a lot of pictures this year of all the things I create!

Happy New Year from a very warm and spring like New York!

No comments: